Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday’s career panel discussion. An extra warm thanks to our esteemed panelists, it was a very rich conversation and we are all so grateful. We have a recording of the event (albeit a very amateur recording from a webcam sitting in my lap). Here is the link: https://bit.ly/2Y441XA.
A few quick updates:
- April’s meeting has been moved back a week to April 16th – this is to avoid a conflict with ITLC
- April’s meeting Topic will be AEFIS: fun with course evaluation data
- We will hold a May 14th meeting to finish out our topics
- Originally we were not holding a May meeting, but cancelling February put us back
- May’s meeting topic will be SharePoint Lists and PowerApps
- For anyone interested, we have started a PowerApps User Group, which will meet again on March 27th at 11:30am
- Join us on Teams here: https://go.wisc.edu/powerappsug
Enjoy the rest of your March!